When and how to use this form? Use the Request for Transfer of Reserves form if an employee wishes to transfer savings to a previous employer. Complete this form, sign it and return it to AG Employee Benefits, for the attention of your plan manager, Emile Jacqmain Boulevard 53, 1000 Brussels.